CloakCoin Official Forum

News: Welcome to the new CloakCoin Forum! Please read our Rules: https://forum.cloakcoin.com/index.php?topic=16.0

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
CloakCoin Wallet Windows / Re: Out of sync Wallet/coins sent to out of sync wallet
« Last post by marra on September 17, 2017, 11:23:32 PM »
This helped me. Windows hides the AppData folder by default, and you have to ‘unhide’ it before you can see it.
So...
1- Browse to C:
2- Go to the folder C:\Users
3- Go to your user name folder
4- Click on the view tab at the top then tick the option 'hidden itens', AppData becomes unhidden.
then you can place the blockchain file there.
CloakCoin Wallet Windows / Re: Out of sync Wallet/coins sent to out of sync wallet
« Last post by marra on September 17, 2017, 09:20:02 PM »
Can't sync, I've downloaded the file, unzip to cloak folder but nothing happens
CloakCoin Wallet Windows / Re: Error loading blkindex.dat
« Last post by damocles on September 17, 2017, 03:39:07 PM »
I got the same error, probably happened with the last Win10 update.

CloakCoin Wallet Windows / Re: Wallet cannot unlock - cannot send coins
« Last post by metasouls on September 17, 2017, 08:36:20 AM »
Found a workaround solution if you have the private key. You create an android phone wallet and import the priv key and then can send back to a fresh PC wallet. For some reason the importprivkey function errors out in the PC wallet, need devs to check that.
CloakCoin Wallet Windows / Re: Forgot cloakcoin wallet passphrase
« Last post by metasouls on September 17, 2017, 08:35:40 AM »
Found a workaround solution if you have the private key. You create an android phone wallet and import the priv key and then can send back to a fresh PC wallet. For some reason the importprivkey function errors out in the PC wallet, need devs to check that.
General Discussion / Re: passphrase shows it would be incorrect
« Last post by metasouls on September 17, 2017, 07:14:10 AM »
Same problem, looking for solution.
CLOAK Mobile Android / Re: Question on Wallet and seed recovery
« Last post by metasouls on September 17, 2017, 07:12:16 AM »
What if passphrase is lost, can you recover with private key? I tried importprivkey but it returns an error.
CloakCoin Wallet Windows / Re: Forgot cloakcoin wallet passphrase
« Last post by metasouls on September 17, 2017, 07:09:28 AM »
Same issue here, looking for ways to solve it. Even improtprivkey function does not work in fresh wallet.
CloakCoin Wallet Windows / Re: Wallet cannot unlock - cannot send coins
« Last post by metasouls on September 17, 2017, 07:07:46 AM »
I'm having the same issue. Tested my passphrase multiple times when setting up my wallet, sometimes it accepted, sometimes not, but I thought it was just me mistyping it, but it always eventually worked. Now its not working at all. I tried importpriv key function to fresh wallet but it gives an error. Any developers can give some advice here?
General Discussion / Re: 6% Interest Reward Question
« Last post by alby6969 on September 16, 2017, 09:26:28 AM »
Yeah I am minting, my weight is 334.

But I rarely receive a fee and if I do it is tiny.

My internet connection is not the fastest, but it is fast enough to navigate the web, so I thought it should be sufficient.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10