CloakCoin Official Forum

News: Welcome to the new CloakCoin Forum! Please read our Rules: https://forum.cloakcoin.com/index.php?topic=16.0

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Exchanges / Re: Problem with currency of CloakCoin on the exchange of Yobit.net
« Last post by Electromir on August 20, 2017, 10:16:25 AM »
Once again I communicate with technical support YoBit. They still insist. That the problem is related to that. That coin developers do not give them files to update their wallet. Please could you drop me the link to the files so that I sent it to the stock exchange? I wonder what then they will say ?!

Here is the technical support response:
Deposit / withdrawal of coins will be available after updating the source code of the wallet. Unfortunately, developers are not in a hurry to send updates
- Therefore, in order to avoid losing users' funds, the network is not available.
If you have updated coin sources, please send us (https://yobit.net/en/maintenance_request/ Free) and we will promptly fix the problem on the coin.
Thank you for contacting our support team.

P.S. I apologize in advance for my English, since I translate everything through Google translator
CloakCoin Wallet MacOS / How do you use sha256 checksum?
« Last post by Bud on August 18, 2017, 08:10:44 PM »
I tried to follow the instructions at https://www.cloakcoin.com/en/faq/how-can-i-use-the-sha256-checksum-to-verify-the-download.html to verify the download, but I always get the error "...is not a directory". As I said on that page, the options I tried are:

(as stated in the instructions): sha256sum -c CloakCoin.zip.sha256
(added a dollar sign) $ sha256sum -c CloakCoin.zip.sha256
(changed to the name of the actual zip file) $ sha256sum -c cloakCoin_qt_osx_x64_v2.0.2.1.defender.zip.sha256
(added caps to the "sha" part as per the file name) $ sha256sum -c cloakCoin_qt_osx_x64_v2.0.2.1.defender.zip.SHA256

Terminal isn't my friend but I can usually get it to work.
General Discussion / Cloakcoin Faucet does not work
« Last post by qlterelw on August 15, 2017, 12:30:05 AM »
I've tried this faucet several times over the past 3 months and even though it says it has dispensed a minicoin, nothing ever shows in my wallet.

I checked the explore and the faucet address has only dispensed a total of  8 coins in the months of June and July.

I know at one point it dispensed a random number of whole coins between  1 - 5.

Now it only says it dispenses a mini coin -- but never does.
CloakCoin Wallet MacOS / Re: Coins not showing up in wallet
« Last post by jono on August 13, 2017, 09:15:17 AM »
Im having a similar issue. how long dose it take for my wallet to sync?
General Discussion / Re: 75% of Minted Coins NOT confirming
« Last post by Abelson on August 12, 2017, 09:35:25 AM »
Oh, is it working fine for you now?
CloakCoin Wallet Windows / Re: Encrypt Wallet
« Last post by amp on August 06, 2017, 08:26:37 AM »
Seems like the wallet is encrypted by default. At least the status in the bottom right says so.
CloakCoin Wallet Linux / Re: CloakCoin deamon on Raspberry stops working randomly
« Last post by Global on August 03, 2017, 07:49:23 PM »
I put it somewhere cooler, it feels fine to the touch.

After three days i was excited, maybe this would work and i went on holiday (yay!). Only to find out one day later it was down again :(

Any other suggestions?
General Discussion / ¿Sabes Cuáles Son Las Mejores? COMO BAJAR DE PESO
« Last post by BethWhitak on July 30, 2017, 04:04:41 PM »
Con más de una de estas sustancias químicas circulando en su cerebro, se siente colmado, con lo que quiere comer menos y dar un efecto saciante.

Visit my homepage: farmacia malaga online
Thanks for the reply. I know it's only a small amount per year, I was just thinking that if it does pay out regularly, that not generating a few satoshi in this time indicates I haven't got it running correctly. I'm unfamiliar with PoS, but it does seem likely that rewards will be batched to reduce the number of transactions, so my setup is probably fine. If anyone knows more detail about the algo, I'm interested.
Hello feltham,

It will take quite a bit of time to see any minting ammount, because it is related with amount of coins you have, coin age of those coins and dificulty. I dont now how the algo works exactly but with a small ammount with little coin age and high dificulty its minting in such small fraction 6% of 4.98 is 0,3 after a year
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10