CloakCoin Official Forum

News: Welcome to the new CloakCoin Forum! Please read our Rules: https://forum.cloakcoin.com/index.php?topic=16.0

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
CloakCoin Wallet Windows / Wallet out of Sync (not connecting)
« Last post by Asylum01 on October 19, 2017, 01:34:06 AM »
Just downloaded the Cloak coin v2.0.2.0 'DEFENDER wallet and once opened out of sync as usual but its not connecting to the Cloak network
so it wont sync. Says 0 active connections to cloak network. What do i need to do??
General Discussion / CLOAKCOIN - Source Code - Where and when?
« Last post by naderra on October 18, 2017, 12:14:46 PM »
G'Day

Given the following

https://steemit.com/cloakcoin/@cloak.blog/cloak-update-we-re-working-to-get-the-project-open-sourced-as-soon-as-possible

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@vidayuvienco/cloak-to-become-open-source-this-september-and-why-this-is-huge-10-cloak-giveaway-for-first-10-cloak-addresses

It would be great to know when and where (I assume github) is the source code going to be available?  Or, if it is already available, where is it located?

TIA

Naderra

General Discussion / Re: 75% of Minted Coins NOT confirming
« Last post by Paulster on October 16, 2017, 01:30:08 PM »
I am having a very similar problem. Have tried restarting the Cloak application and locking and unlocking my wallet. Nothing seems to change the failure rate which seems to be about the same the original poster's. The problem has existed since first staking using the Cloak app, about a month. I had thought that this was an issue with internet connectivity as I was using DSL. However I am on cable now with plenty of bandwidth and the problem is still there.

App: CloakCoin v2.0.2.1

-  Paulster

Screenshot
Suggestions & Ideas / Re: Mods?
« Last post by alby6969 on October 15, 2017, 09:50:28 PM »
I think it has a lot of promise this coin, but it has a long way to go. I would back it, but I wouldn't put my house on it
General Discussion / Re: Where do you find real support in this forum
« Last post by Northhawk on October 14, 2017, 03:37:24 PM »
I was trying to do the enigma profit earning. I loaded enigma, but the blockchain failed to upload and i sent my cloak to the address on the program. They never were recieved on my enigma program. So i backed up reloaded. Downloaded the blockchain manually reloaded everything and still nothing.
Ive done everything people suggested on wallet support section.
There have been thousands of confirmations. Ive gotten to the point where i feel they are lost.
Anyway i appreciate the response,
CloakCoin Wallet MacOS / Re: Wallet App fails to load.
« Last post by cloak_user on October 13, 2017, 09:00:24 PM »
Hello.

I downloaded the OSx wallet. As your instructions requested to the letter.  The first time it did not finish syncing and crashed. i re-downloaded over and over. Then i dumped all the files in the 'Application Support' folder as the app wouldnt even open at all without immediately crashing.

Upon a new re-download I got it to fully sync 100%, then decompress up to about 97% then it crashed and i have to go through the same thing again with the same result. 

I looked in one of the files indicated in another thread for a 0 value, however, it's just a huge amount of code-jibberish.

Please advise.

Thanks!-cc-
Suggestions & Ideas / Re: Mods?
« Last post by Earl on October 13, 2017, 02:23:12 PM »
Do you need any help?

Hello! I need help! I haven't completely decided which cryptocurrency to invest my money. I read a lot of information about bitcoins (e.g.https://bitcoinbestbuy.com/) and I am sure that I will invest money in bitcoins. But what about the other cryptocurrency? Is CloakCoin good for this? An embarrassment of riches.
Merchants / Re: Trade with the best!
« Last post by Earl on October 13, 2017, 02:21:45 PM »

Your site doesn't work  :(
Suggestions & Ideas / Re: Major Suggestion!!
« Last post by Earl on October 13, 2017, 02:02:38 PM »

what kind of business do you do?
Suggestions & Ideas / Re: New Crypto Idea by Tommy World Power
« Last post by Earl on October 13, 2017, 02:00:49 PM »
I think it might be interesting. Thanks for the video, I'll take a look at it.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10