CloakCoin Official Forum

News: Welcome to the new CloakCoin Forum! Please read our Rules: https://forum.cloakcoin.com/index.php?topic=16.0

75% of Minted Coins NOT confirming (Read 520 times)

I am that I am

more
    • View Profile
75% of Minted Coins NOT confirming
July 01, 2017, 08:12:54 AM
Hi Everyone, I have been staking for a few days now and I'm getting decent rewards but out of 16 mints, I have only 4 confirmed (or starting to). I see this message on most and note, there are 0 confirmations:
Generated coins must mature 520 blocks before they can be spent. When you generated this block, it was broadcast to the network to be added to the block chain. If it fails to get into the chain, its state will change to "not accepted" and it won't be spendable. This may occasionally happen if another node generates a block within a few seconds of yours. {50 ?}

I have staked other coins in the past and never noticed this kind of ratio before, so I am concerned. Any help appreciated.

Screenshot

I am that I am

I am that I am

more
    • View Profile
#1 Re: 75% of Minted Coins NOT confirming
July 01, 2017, 12:41:37 PM
Just to share, it looks like internet connectivity problems might have been to blame. The last two mints were confirmed.

Abelson

more
    • View Profile
#2 Re: 75% of Minted Coins NOT confirming
August 12, 2017, 09:35:25 AM
Oh, is it working fine for you now?

Paulster

more
    • View Profile
#3 Re: 75% of Minted Coins NOT confirming
October 16, 2017, 01:30:08 PM
I am having a very similar problem. Have tried restarting the Cloak application and locking and unlocking my wallet. Nothing seems to change the failure rate which seems to be about the same the original poster's. The problem has existed since first staking using the Cloak app, about a month. I had thought that this was an issue with internet connectivity as I was using DSL. However I am on cable now with plenty of bandwidth and the problem is still there.

App: CloakCoin v2.0.2.1

-  Paulster

Screenshot