CloakCoin Official Forum

News: Welcome to the new CloakCoin Forum! Please read our Rules: https://forum.cloakcoin.com/index.php?topic=16.0

Problem with currency of CloakCoin on the exchange of Yobit.net (Read 369 times)

Electromir

more
    • View Profile
Good afternoon!
I want will share a problem: on the exchange of Yobit problem with the purse of CloakCoin. From March, 23 2017 they froze my facilities on a purse and in general disconnected a purse "on technical works". Until now a purse is a power-off... Correspondence with technical support brought no result, they alluded to that they need to renew a purse. It can be here on a forum there is who that of developers of currency of CloakCoin and a help can to knock to the exchange of Yobit.net. Because such situation does not assist popularization of coin obviously.
Thanks in advance!

Electromir

more
    • View Profile
Today I received another response from the technical support of the exchange:
Dear User!
Support answer:
Deposit / withdrawal of coins will be available after updating the source code of the wallet. Unfortunately, developers are not in a hurry to send updates
- Therefore, in order to avoid losing users' funds, the network is not available.
If you have updated coin sources, please send us (https://yobit.net/en/maintenance_request/ Free) and we will promptly fix the problem on the coin.
Thank you for contacting our support team.

I ask the developers to help in solving this problem. Thank you!

exslave

more
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Today I received another response from the technical support of the exchange:
Dear User!
Support answer:
Deposit / withdrawal of coins will be available after updating the source code of the wallet. Unfortunately, developers are not in a hurry to send updates
- Therefore, in order to avoid losing users' funds, the network is not available.
If you have updated coin sources, please send us (https://yobit.net/en/maintenance_request/ Free) and we will promptly fix the problem on the coin.

I ask the developers to help in solving this problem. Thank you!

Hi Electromir,

Unfortunatly the argument their invoking is totally nonsence, there as been no hard fork in years on CloakCoin, so current sources are fully finctional with absolutly ZERO problems, all other exchanges are using it, bittrex with 100BTC volume. Never team  Cloak endangered user funds, never! The truth is they are having problems with their system from months now and we issued a caution warning about that exchange a long time ago.

We already contacted them some time ago with all the info they need. Cloakteam will not release new source code to an exchange that has problems before anybody else gets it. Let me state again its not the new source code that is going to solve their inability.
This being said we are going to contact then AGAIN and try to solve this issue. Any news about Yobit, and we will update users immediatly.

Thanks

Electromir

more
    • View Profile
Good afternoon!
Thank you so much for having responded to my message. I certainly hoped that the problem would be corrected and the exchange would return my savings to Cloakcoin, but it seems that there are some good rumors about the Yobit.net exchange, which are a lot on the Internet, tell me that my Cloakcoin coins are simply stolen.
P.S. Thanks again for responding to my message.
P.P.S. Sorry for submitting information, type it through google-translator.

Electromir

more
    • View Profile
Dear developers Cloakcoin, do you have any news about the renewal of the work of the wallet on the exchange Yobit? Here is the form for circulation on coins on the exchange Yobit https://yobit.net/ru/maintenance_request/
If you can help please solve my problem.
Thank you in advance!
« Last Edit: June 26, 2017, 06:23:50 PM by Electromir »

X

more
    • View Profile
yobit is scam, dont use this shit

Electromir

more
    • View Profile
Once again I communicate with technical support YoBit. They still insist. That the problem is related to that. That coin developers do not give them files to update their wallet. Please could you drop me the link to the files so that I sent it to the stock exchange? I wonder what then they will say ?!

Here is the technical support response:

P.S. I apologize in advance for my English, since I translate everything through Google translator