CloakCoin Official Forum

News: Welcome to the new CloakCoin Forum! Please read our Rules: https://forum.cloakcoin.com/index.php?topic=16.0

Mods? (Read 50 times)

alby6969

more
    • View Profile
Mods?
October 01, 2017, 12:13:28 PM
I have noticed this site has very little activity. I am impressed with this coin as a new private coin, but I cant help but notice a lot of questions on here go unanswered.

Also the FAQ section on the Cloak coin web page is very blunt and the replies are not very professional, and almost come across as obnoxious.

I have seen a few new coins recently from ICOs, and they have very professional, informative web sites. I am sure this will change as the coin grows, but I do think if we had some mods answering questions and if we updated the web page, then it would do this coin the world of good :)

The minting, backing up, paper wallet, and technical info can be daunting to newbies. I think some step by step instructions from someone within cloak would also be priceless in promoting the coin further.

abbas4

more
    • View Profile
#1 Re: Mods?
October 02, 2017, 03:32:49 PM
Hi alby6969,
I had bought this coin 5000 of it 3 years ago and forgotten it. Just woke up last month and saw price up.  Now I made good money selling 2000 coins and will hold 3000 coins forever. This coin is sincere and has good potential and remember only 5 million of these coins maximum ever and better anonimity than any other coin. Ever progressing and ONgoing projects to better the functionality of this coin. Do you need any help?

Earl

more
    • View Profile
#2 Re: Mods?
October 13, 2017, 02:23:12 PM
Do you need any help?

Hello! I need help! I haven't completely decided which cryptocurrency to invest my money. I read a lot of information about bitcoins (e.g.https://bitcoinbestbuy.com/) and I am sure that I will invest money in bitcoins. But what about the other cryptocurrency? Is CloakCoin good for this? An embarrassment of riches.

alby6969

more
    • View Profile
#3 Re: Mods?
October 15, 2017, 09:50:28 PM
I think it has a lot of promise this coin, but it has a long way to go. I would back it, but I wouldn't put my house on it